Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another Update

I was scared to weigh myself today, I didn't count calories this weekend and the only exercise I did was walking around stores and trying on clothes.

I ended up losing 2 pounds over the weekend, hooray! So I've lost 21 pounds in 11 weeks keeping my 2 pound a week momentum going. I've lost 33 pounds this year!

On Thursday I start my women's weight lifting class.

My roommate moves in today so I don't get to store all of my healthy food all over the fridge, I've got to be a little more picky about what I buy since the fridge isn't all mine. I had two Healthy Choice meals yesterday since I had a whole bunch in the fridge.

I guess since I lost weight this weekend I did well, I didn't over indulge. We had a catered lunch at work and I filled my plate with salad and a bit of pasta, but I did go all out at Red Lobster.

I guess I'm just learning to eat better and not overindulge.

I haven't been to the gym in over a week so I'm going to get my work out today.


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com