Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Update

So I haven't been keeping up with this due to a lot of stuff I've been doing lately.

I started going to a step class and my weight lifting class is pretty fun!

I've been frustrated because different scales are telling me different things, but since the only scale I used when I first started this was the wii fit board, I'm sticking to that as far as weight loss is concerned.

Also, I am a few pounds away from being type 1 obese, right now I'm on the border of 1 and 2.

Since I've hit what I think is a plateau, I've been pretty frustrated, but my mom measured me and I found a lot of differences. She first measured me on July 25th, and in a bit over a month I have lost:

1" on each arm (yay!)
3" on my waist
1 3/4" on my hips
1" on my bust

So my nutritionist just thinks it's due to the muscle building, so I may weigh the same but I am a bit thinner.

Anyway, I can see my cheekbones coming in, which is always fun! I can really feel my collar bone which will eventually make an appearance. And my family who haven't seen me in months and some in years are commenting on how great I look (which I felt a bit weird about, haha).

So now I have to go hit the gym, stationary bike, elliptical, weights and then a nice walk back to my place.

Oh and I've also been trying new veggies and recipes.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com