Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welp

I had been stuck in my little plateau for a while, turns out all I needed to get over it was to get really sick and not eat for 4 days.

I finally got past the 40 pound park and lost the last 6 of the five pounds I needed to get there, totaling 41 pounds lost.

So I'm just going to put this right here:



So looking back I can't believe how gross I looked:

I look like a mess, who can't wear a v-neck.

Now I have less face fat and can actually see my cheekbones coming in.

I was honestly about to write about how I could still not see the difference until I ran into that picture in my other blog.

Anyway, I'm still coughing stuff up and not very hungry, but starting next week (maybe even tomorrow) I'm going back to working out, my muscles have been aching horribly and I can barely ride my bike. But I've been drinking plenty of juice and taking all of my medicine so I can be in tip top shape.

Well, see you in another 5 pounds.

*VICTORY DANCE!*

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com